Are you ready to tell your story? It’s time to create a corporate video that will wow your audience. But where do you even start?
Creating corporate videos can seem daunting, but not anymore. With the right strategy and the right know-how, you can produce impactful videos that will engage your audience and make a lasting impression. And, it’s much easier than you might think.
In this article, I’ll show you step-by-step how to create attention-grabbing corporate videos that communicate your story clearly. We’ll cover everything from scriptwriting and choosing the best format for your content to delivering the final product—and even how to get it seen by your target audiences.
Why Your Business Needs Corporate Videos
The modern online landscape is a noisy one, with businesses clamoring to get their message out. One effective way of doing that is creating corporate videos. Corporate videos are professional-quality videos designed to help companies capture the attention of their target audiences, tell the story behind their brand, and promote specific products and services.
But why do you need them? Well, research shows that 90% of customers say video helps them make purchasing decisions; they are also more likely to remember a message if they watch it in a video as opposed to reading it on a page. Plus, video content helps you stand out – in today’s digital world, well-crafted corporate videos can be used as powerful marketing tools that demonstrate your expertise and captivate potential customers.
What’s more, corporate videos can help you stay at the top of your customer’s minds: when people watch these videos, they associate them with your business – building trust and boosting brand awareness. These videos can also help give your business an authentic edge – after all, seeing the faces behind the company can help customers create meaningful relationships with you!
Crafting a Compelling Story
When it comes to creating engaging corporate videos, storytelling is key. It’s not just about showcasing the products or services you offer—it’s about making your viewers feel connected to the brand and its message. That’s why crafting a compelling story arc is so important.
A good story should introduce characters that viewers can empathize with—be it people at work or customers using your product/service. It should then showcase how those characters are going through a journey or experiencing an “A-ha!” moment because of what your brand offers them. Read more about Social media marketing campaigns here.
Some key tips to create a captivating story include:
- Start with the problem: Introduce a challenge the protagonist is facing, so viewers can identify with them and their struggles.
- Showcase solutions: Highlight some of the solutions your product/service presents that help solve that problem.
- Create an emotional connection: Captivate your audience by tugging at their heartstrings—whether through humor, nostalgia, insights or inspiration.
- Stick to a clear message: Make sure each element of the story works towards one unified message and provides a clear call-to-action for viewers.
Developing Visuals That Capture Attention
Having visuals that capture attention is key when you are crafting corporate videos. After all, no one wants to watch a boring, unengaging video. It’s important to develop visuals that support the story and also capture viewers’ attention.
Here are some tips for developing visuals that can draw people in and keep them engaged:
- Use compelling images and graphics to capture viewers’ attention. This could include photographs of your company’s products or services, or even employees working in the office space. You can use stock footage as well, so long as it fits with your brand strategy.
- Keep colors consistent throughout the video. Choose colors based on the corporate identity and make sure they match the overall design esthetic of the video. This will help you create a unified look for your videos that aligns with your company’s branding guidelines.
- Incorporate quick animations and transitions if necessary to keep viewers engaged and interested in what is happening during the video. Just make sure these animations don’t detract from the main message of the video or overwhelm viewers with too many flashy visuals.
- Finalize a layout for each scene to ensure continuity throughout the entire story of your corporate video—this means making sure all elements fit together artistically and logically so they tell a cohesive story from beginning to end
Finding the Right Video Production Team
When it comes to making corporate videos, having the right video production team is paramount. Not only will they help bring your ideas to life, but they’ll have the technical know-how and resources to make sure that no detail is overlooked.
So how do you go about finding the right professional video production team for you? Here are some tips:
- Research: Look for a production company that specializes in corporate videos and has a portfolio that speaks to their range of capabilities. Take some time to read reviews from past clients and make sure that the company’s style fits with your brand.
- Communication: Ask questions directly related to your project before making any decisions. The team needs to understand your needs and expectations, so address any questions or concerns early on in the process and be sure to communicate clearly throughout the video-making journey.
- Price: You should get an accurate quote up front that outlines what’s included – such as production costs, script writing fees, etc. – so you know exactly what you’re paying for; this will also make it easier for both parties when making changes mid-project or revising elements during post-production. By taking all of these factors into consideration when looking for a video production team, you can create an amazing corporate video that tells your story effectively and efficiently!
Tips for Keeping Your Message on-Brand
When it comes to making corporate videos, it’s important to keep your message on-brand. After all, your story is what tells people who you are and why they should care about you.
Here are some tips for staying on-brand when creating a corporate video:
- Start by establishing your key message. What do you want viewers to take away from the video? If you don’t have a clear focus or goal, the video is likely to come off as disjointed and unfocused.
- Make sure the visuals reflect your brand identity. What colors and fonts are associated with your company? Consider using those in on-screen graphics and footage that feature your logo and slogan.
- Choose music that reflects your brand and the tone of the story you’re trying to tell. Music can set the atmosphere of a corporate video, so make sure it matches the message you’re trying to convey.
- Get employees involved in the process whenever possible – staff in front of or behind camera can give an extra boost of credibility and relatability to any business’s mission or values in their corporate videos.
- Finally, don’t forget to include a call to action at the end of each video – this will encourage viewers to take action (e.g., sign up for a newsletter or follow on social media) that gets them engaged with your company brand even further down the road.
By following these tips for keeping your message on-brand when making corporate videos, you can be sure that any videos you create will effectively communicate who you are as a company, what makes you unique, and why viewers should care about
Reaching Your Audience With Corporate Videos
You may be wondering how to make corporate videos that are impactful enough to reach your target audience. Luckily, there are a few key steps you can take to ensure your corporate videos will grab the attention of your desired viewers.
Understand Your Audience
Knowing who you’re trying to reach is essential in creating corporate videos that resonate with the right people. Asking questions about your potential customers such as their age and interests can help you tailor your video content accordingly. Additionally, researching the types of videos they watch and how long they typically spend on particular video can also provide helpful insights when crafting an engaging and entertaining video for them.
Use Visuals and Sound Effectively
It goes without saying that visuals play a huge role in making a great corporate video. The use of images, graphics and effects should be used strategically in order to support the message within the story you are telling. Don’t forget about sound too—music or narration woven into the background helps keep viewers engaged during the duration of your corporate video as well as tell an even more compelling story overall.
Creating an engaging corporate video that tells your story requires understanding who you’re trying to reach, using visuals effectively, and adding sound where appropriate. With these tips in mind, you’ll be one step closer to creating an impactful corporate video that connects with the right people!
Corporate videos are an investment that’s worth it for any company that wants to stand out from the competition. Taking the time to create a well-thought-out video that reflects the company’s values and mission is the key to success.
The best corporate videos don’t have to be expensive or time-consuming to make—all you need is a great story and visual aids to help get the point across. From brainstorming to scripting, creating a compelling video requires careful planning and execution. When done right, a corporate video can help a company cultivate a strong and memorable brand.
At the end of the day, corporate videos can be an invaluable asset to any organization, and with the right tools, techniques and tips, anyone can create great video content that resonates with viewers.
Leave a Reply